In order to manage and deliver the better start for life programme for you, your family and our communities across our family hubs.
The programme will:
- provide support to parents and carers so they are able to look after their babies and children
- reduce inequalities in health and education for babies, children and families by making sure that support provided is available to all parents and carers, including those who are hardest to reach and/or most in need of it
- build the evidence needed to improve health and education for babies, children and families
We want to make sure that all families have access to the services they need.
- Seamless support for families: a joined-up Start for Life offer available to all families
- A welcoming family hub for families to access Start for Life services and activities, gain information, advice and guidance
Accessible information families need whenever they need it: designing digital, virtual and telephone offers around the needs of the family