Provider SupportsDown Syndrome
This small residential care home is for adults and is independently owned and operated.
About this provider
We live in the property and offer 24 hour supported living.
About the premises
Hedera House is a small and friendly supported accommodation service run by Bev and Claire Griffiths, who have worked with people who have a learning disability since 1983.
The aim of our service is to provide high quality accommodation that maximizes the independence and individuality of the people we support within a small group setting.
We do this by offering flexible and individually tailored support with a wide range of activities aimed at enjoying an independent and fulfilling life, such as:
- Accessing all leisure based facilities in the local community
- Claiming benefits and budgeting skills
- Every day household tasks such as cleaning, laundry, shopping and food preparation
- Providing life skills training to enable reduced support and/or maintain skills
- Arranging social events
- Arranging and attending meetings and appointments
Tenants pay an equal share of bills and insurances.
8 Albert Road, Cleethorpes, DN35 8LX
Last updated: March 23, 2021