Are you thinking of becoming or are pregnant, or have you recently had a baby?
Are you over 18 and an NEL resident?
Who are we?
Let us introduce ourselves; we are the new free Maternal Wellbeing Service of North East Lincolnshire. We are a supportive and motivational service that can support you with your Wellbeing before, during and after your pregnancy.
We will work with you to help you set wellbeing goals along your maternal journey and will give you lots of support to achieve those goals in small, achievable steps. Our programme will consist of up to 9 contacts throughout your pregnancy and keeping in touch with you up to your baby’s first birthday. We can also offer you support if you are planning to become pregnant.
What can we support you with?
- Low mood
- Stress management
- Daily routines or finding focus in life
- Confidence building and self- esteem
- Healthy eating and physical activity (Referrals into weight management and physical activity programmes only if pregnant)
- Referral into a stop smoking support service only if pregnant
- Social use of alcohol or drugs
- Unhealthy behaviours / support with coping strategies
- Debt / financial concerns
- Housing, children and family issues
- Or any wider wellbeing challenges that can affect your emotional and physical health
How to contact us?
We offer face-to face support at a variety of community settings such as family hubs or even a café local to yourself. Whatever works for you!
Please note that this is not a psychological or clinical service. If a higher level of support is required, please contact Single Point of Access on 01472 256 256.
If you are self-referring to our service, or are an external service that is referring on behalf of somebody, please fill out the Wellbeing referral form.
If you are pregnant and need help to stop smoking, please ask your midwife about the Tobacco Dependency advisors to receive support if you haven’t already been referred into them.
If you need support with weight management during your pregnancy, please ask you midwife about the Maternal Weight Management service if you haven’t already been referred into them.
Wellbeing Service, Civic Offices, Knoll Street, Cleethorpes, DN35 8LN
Telephone: 01472 325500