The LiveWell website is administered by North East Lincolnshire Council, we are registered as a Data Controller to process data with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and have the Registration Number Z5951373.
When using the website including the Wellbeing Wheel, we will collect your personal data, which will always be processed in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes of allowing you to log into your Wellbeing Wheel account to review and update your details, and if you agree, to send you details of your results and updates concerning the Wellbeing Wheel and the services / advice available to you. We will not pass your personal data to any other person or organisation, unless with your explicit consent or if we are required to do so by law.
The website is not intended for use by children and therefore we do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to children.
You can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that withdrawing your consent will mean that you will no longer by able to access your Wellbeing Wheel account.
For more information about our processing of personal data you can view our Corporate Privacy Notice
Your rights as a data subject are
- Access – You can ask us to tell you if we hold personal data about you (a Subject Access Request) and to provide you a copy of that personal data and details about how we use it.
- Rectification – You can ask for inaccurate data to be corrected, incomplete data to be completed or a supplementary statement to be attached to your information.
- Erasure – You can ask us to delete any data we hold about you, if legislation and our retention schedules no longer require us to hold it.
- Restriction – You can ask us to temporarily stop processing your personal data in certain circumstances. For further details see Article 18.
- Data Portability – You can ask us for copies of the data in an electronic format we hold about you in certain circumstances. For further detail see Article 20.
- Objection – You can ask us to stop processing your personal data in certain circumstances. For further details see Article 21 and the national data opt-out service.
- Automated decisions / profiling – You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects for you or significantly affects you.
- Complain – You can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with how we have processed your personal data.
Making a subject access request
You can find details on how to make a subject access request to North East Lincolnshire council by going to our website here. We have created a form to assist you to make your request and to support your application you will need to provide two forms of evidence confirming your identity (i.e. photo driving licence or passport) and your address (i.e. utility bill or bank / building society letter). Alternatively you can contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com
All our health and social care partners have similar arrangements in place for you to request details of your personal data they hold, and you can contact them directly to exercise your data subject rights.
You can find more information about subject access requests on the ICO’s website.