Worried about how others treat you

Support is only a phone call away

You can contact the Single Point of Access 01472 256256 option 2 to speak to an advisor.

The Social Care Handbook offers information about reporting neglect or abuse.

Safer North East Lincolnshire website provides information on safeguarding children, adults and the community.

If you are experiencing violence in your home, or a pattern of incidents of controlling, coercive or threatening behaviour, Women’s Aid and Refuge can support you. Together they run a freephone 24-Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline. Humberside Police also have a dedicated team who deal with domestic abuse and The Men’s Advice Line offers a confidential helpline for male victims of domestic violence and abuse, whether you are in a heterosexual or a same-sex relationship.