Savings and investments

In North East Lincolnshire, the Council and the NHS Humber and North Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (ICB) work in partnership to ensure that care and support services are delivered to those who are assessed as needing them. Focus independent adult social work carries out financial assessments (along with other care and support functions) on behalf of the Council and the ICB.

You can read more about paying for your care using this link Paying for Your Care – LiveWell (

The Social Care Handbook offers information about finance, benefits and property.

Information and advice about social care can be accessed locally over the telephone via the Single Point of Access on 01472 256256.