Home improvements

If you need to adapt your home, you can find information, advice and support with this on the Age UK national website and from Age UK NE Lincs.

Information about housing grants and loans that you might be eligible for if you require adaptations to your home is available on North East Lincolnshire Council’s website.

The Council’s website also provides information about housing related support for people who need support to live independently.

You may be eligible for a Disabled Facilities Grant if you’re disabled and need to make changes to your home.

Lincolnshire Housing Partnership tenants requiring minor adaptations (e.g. grab rails) can request these online.