Anti-social behaviour

General information

Antisocial behaviour takes many forms, from aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals.

Humberside Police’s website explains when you should report anti-social behaviour to the police, and when you should report it to the Council. Where appropriate, you can report anti-social behaviour and nuisance behaviour (such as noise, smoke and artificial light) using North East Lincolnshire Council’s website.

ASB Help is a registered charity in England and Wales set up to provide advice and support to those who are experiencing anti-social behaviour. The Citizens Advice Service also provide advice on dealing with anti-social behaviour where you live.